11 years ago
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Church
I don't know if its appropriate to take pictures at church but this was so funny. Ellie didn't want to go to nursery so I let her come to my 9 year old class. They all look so enthralled... or bored? we are actually watching a video but still she fits right in. I love that she brought her baby doll. I would never have let Kailey or Jordan or carter for that matter get away with bringing a big toy to church but this girls gets her way! just throw a tantrum and call it good!
Posted by Callie at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 things people say:
I refused to go to sunbeams as a kid and would sit quietly through RS with my mom every week. How was that better than sunbeams??
That is awesome that she sits quietly in your class! I am totally impressed.
Post a Comment