this is his "mom don take my picta" face. but i have to document!
Carter turn! With Shaun out of town, i decided if I'm going to be home alone I might as well make the best of it! so Monday morning we put underwear on! the first thing he did was go behind the bouncer and pee on the carpet behind the bush. fun clean up! so we rushed him to the potty and he kept going. It turned into a game and every min he'd ask to go again. He must have had a lot of liquid in him because he managed to go most every time in the morning. then the afternoon it was maybe 1 success out of 10 "mom i have to go potty" but at least he was telling me! we went to the pool for Jordan's swim lessons and he asked to go while there and he did! He didn't have an accident all day! so we braved underwear at night. After waking up wet we tried day 2. not a single accident... he did manage to poop in the shower with Kailey. I heard Kailey say "CARTER! I would have taken you!" it was pretty funny. he stayed dry at nap time and we was dry morning 3 (we did a diaper to be safe) and now day 4, we are still doing good. #2 is hard for him, he can't quite get his timing right, but at least he tries and knows its coming. we went to the beach and taught him how to stand up and pee. that was all too fun for him. and we put goldfish crackers in the toilet to practice at home. I'm amazed at how easy this has been. granted I've been at home, alone, and near a toilet 22 hrs of the day. congrats carter! keep up the good work. I'm really hoping he doesn't digress later its been so easy!? any tricks on getting him back on regular #2 schedule?

1 things people say:
He is soo gonna kill you for taking that picture. Give it like 10 years.
Funny kid.
Post a Comment