well, its 99% done. I still need 2 candles on my fireplace and maybe some greenery but overall the room is complete. I also in need of a ginormous rug, or new carpet, but we overlook the stains, its a rental right? it was hard trying to decide what to put on the white walls, but overall, it feels like home again. hopefully tomorrow my desk will get here and then all we will have left is the garage! dun dun duuun (how do you make that sound effect??) I will get a few of the exterior some hallways, and the master bedroom but for now. this is our living space. come see it!
ps. played Shaun in tennis today yeah totally owned him. i expect many more nights like tonight! Labor day= sleep in, donuts and bagels, sams club and driving around, tennis and swimming, what more can you ask for? i'd say winning but I already did that! boo ya!

0 things people say:
Post a Comment