Thursday, September 16, 2010

oh what a tangled web we weave

You remember the story about "I love you girl" well. let the drama begin! Shaun's out of town and today after going to taco bell for dinner and Marble Slab for dessert ( I don't cook while he's gone) Kailey said that she had something embarrassing to tell me.

Mom: what?
Kailey: you wont laugh, right?
Mom: no, i promise
Kailey: promise, because its really embarrassing.
Mom: ok i promise what is it?
Kailey: I think I'm falling in love with a boy
Mom: oh really?
Kailey: Yeah i think i'm in love
Mom: who is this boy? how do you know him? Is he in your class? Whats his name?
Kailey: i dont know his name. he rides the bus.
Mom: do you sit by him? you dont know his name?
Kailey: No he sits by the kid who always says "I love you girl" and Tillman and only 3 people can sit in a row.
Mom: oh really?
Kailey: i think his name is Davis or something. i think he's 6 or 7
Mom: Does the other kid still say I love you girl?
Kailey: Yes!! he still says it ALL the time!
then we talked a bit more but so funny! i can't believe she said she thought she was in Love?! I asked her who she told and she said, Jordan, and one of my friends on the bus. I guess I should be lucky I'm still in the know! i wonder how long that will last? Not long if she knows I'm blogging about it now! haha

2 things people say:

Kristen said...

That is so incredibly funny! I love that she made you promise not to laugh because it was embarassing...

Brittany and Jason said...

Let the fun begin. I can't believe her. She's so funny.