Friday, July 9, 2010

warning blog back posting overload (look at the previous posts)

Slacker, i know, but i've been a little busy! i did have a baby and i am moving in like 8 days! so cut me some slack and i'll post everything that we've been up to, and its been A LOT! i'm taking a bit of a break from packing. i feel like that has been my life!

2 things people say:

Nate said...

Dang that is a lot of posts. You've been one busy lady! Can't wait to see pics of your new place!!

Saundra said...

Ellie is so cute! She totally looks like all your kids. I need to come see you before you leave. Is there a day that we could stop by? I hate to impose since I have been a bad friend and haven't seen you forever. But I would feel really bad if we didn't come say goodbye. Let me know.