Friday, July 23, 2010

more to come

i need to upload some pictures, i've been pretty busy. I'm in california, had a little stop in St george and said goodbye to cousins. its sad not knowing when we will see people again, especially family. we've been swimming, had a bonfire at the beach, gone shopping, eaten at my favorite restaurants. but Shaun isnt here so it isnt as fun as it could be. we have a few a week or so left before out totally awesome 6 days road trip. carter decided he needed to yell everything from the back seat on out way here. it was fun to say the least. there will be back posts later but for now the update will suffice.

1 things people say:

Nate said...

I hope you aren't already gone! My phone is on the fritz but I left you a message friday. I hope I get my one last Callie fix!