it was really sad saying bye to all our friends. Kate and Heather took me to dinner the night our truck came. We had some fun trying on clothes at nordstroms and going to eat. i'd post a picture but a. I dont have them, and b. i doubt they'd want them on my blog! We had one last dinner and hang out with Jess and Jon and the boys. it felt like any other time but at the end we pretended it wasnt the end. its so sad not knowing when we will see old friends again! we all cried. we will truely miss you guys jess! Best friends are hard to come by!
anyone and everyone is welcome to come visit!! please come visit!

1 things people say:
We really miss you!!!! I am about to read and catch up on all the posts, I was excited to see them on there and see what you have been up to! Thank goodness for blogs right? And yes, please don't post pics of the funny outfits!!! :) But that was super fun!
Love ya!
Post a Comment