Saturday, July 24, 2010

High School friends

here is me with Ellis, Jaime and her youngest Brooke, and Lori borrowed carter for effect. I have plenty of kids to go around!

it always fun to see high school friends, actually these are friends from elementary and jr. high. why make new ones when you have good ones already? i got my hair done and saw Eve, DeAnne and Ashley from college one day. I was good to reminice about the good old college days and catch up. They make me laugh to the point of crying, and if we are lucky we can even get eve to pee her pants! I went to Becky's Baby shower and saw how cute she looks at 8 months pregnant. she wants to go 2 weeks over her due date! she is CRAZY!!! then Lori and Jaime and I had Los golondrinas (delicious) and figure out what everyone is up to from high school. There are always certain restraunts we love to eat at, so i had plenty of time to hit them all up, at least once!

2 things people say:

Eve said...

Oh good. I was hoping someone would blog about me peeing my pants.

JK said...

The three of you all look so great!