It's that time again. Time to be cheesy and say all the things married people should keep secret so I'll keep it short. Shaun is celebrating his birthday all alone in Seattle on a business trip, i guess he isn't alone, he's spending it with his friend Nils and wife Claudia and gets to go eat fancy food on the company credit card, while i sit at home and try not to spend money... (sadder for me than him huh!) anyway, I miss you. I wish i could celebrate your oldness by rubbing it in I will always be younger than you. You will hit 30 long before me! and by getting you awesome presents that you need, aka electric razor, rather than buying you a gun or something cool you'd want. (if you were here I'd show you the awesome new gun i bought you but since you aren't I'll return it) Happy Birthday! your wife and family "misses you more than any possible in the Universe"- Kailey. I love you. Now come home!
(the candles show a 28 plus the one on the side beause he's really 29 and I dont have a 9)
11 years ago

2 things people say:
Tell him happy birthday from me!
Wow! You guys have been having tons of fun! Why did you go back East? I want to hear all about it. I almost stopped by today, but I remembered it was Friday, your day off of babysitting (is that right?) so I didn't want to bug you on your day off. We really need to hang out.
Post a Comment