Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cabin Fever

We had a fun weekend! we headed up the canyon with some friends and stayed the night in their cabin. Shaun got a migraine on the way up and was totally boring! he stayed in the cabin most of Saturday while we rode 4-wheelers and watched the kids zip-line and play on the swings. It was a lot of fun!
Jordan bringing the zip-line back for the next kid in line

Kailey loved it and it was nice they could do this alone
The babies... so funny. 3 kids all about yr old. Carter is trying to make his way to see. I love Shana's reflection. we are such good moms! instead of comforting our children we take a picture of their misery!

Since Shaun was asleep i got to take all 3 for a ride. that was a slow ride, so I dropped the younger 2 off and Kailey and I went for a fast ride with Heather and Chloe

I took this while driving. Gotta love the triple chins!
It was such a nice day and we got all the kids in bed by 8! then the adults (Shaun woke up and joined the group) stayed up way to late playing a game and talking scaring ourselves! It was fun! thanks for the fun weekend! we will have to go again!!

1 things people say:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Looks like fun! I'm so glad I don't get migraines!!!