Tuesday, August 18, 2009

private

Well, I'm going private. All of you who check out the blog whether I know it or not its ok. Confess, if you'd like to continue to hear my rantings, ravings and hilariousness you have to give me your e-mail so I can add you to my special list of those who get to check my blog. i am becoming exclusive, forming a "click" if you will and i know i have other followers out there who will also go private (cough cough Ryan)especially when i get a comment from someone named beer or kid. (I don't know who you are and you seem like a nice guy, but sorry, i don't know you, or know anyone who knows you. Sorry don't take it personal. even though it kinda is.) I am hoping to go private in a week or two so if you want in. Let me know!

27 things people say:

Jennifer said...

well I certainly don't want that guy named "Beer or Kid" to be emailing me so I'll refrain from listing my email address here. You have it though so add me to your cool click!

Brittany said...

I'd love to be invited as well. let scott or i know if you need an address

Scott said...

Callie, while I would like to hear what is going on with you guys, I won't ever check it if it is private.

Private blogs can't be followed in Google Reader (at least that I know of), so it is next to impossible that I will ever check after it goes private.

You could also just turn off the comments??

Steven and Tanesha said...

We would love to continue reading.

taneshaheath@hotmail.com

Chandra said...

Proud Stalker

chandrabullock@hotmail.com

The Stewart Stuff said...

I want in!!! sedonajen@msn.com

Unknown said...

ok, well, sign me up.
reubencollins @ gmail.com

But like Scott said, this probably means I'll remember to check about once/month.

Eve said...

I'll check your private blog! You've got my info.

Darcey said...

Add me too!

darcey55@gmail.com

Teeners said...

Sign me up!
tinamrusch@gmail.com

Kathy Habel said...

Add us of course.

Brittany and Jason said...

Sign me up

Kate said...

My email is ktmac3@hotmail.com

Ryan and Annalyn said...

I just signed everyone who left their emails up for the beer or kids annual picnic newsletter. You can bring beer, or kids. Your choice.

mmgray10 said...

Hey Callie..how come you're going private? anyway, Grayshell10@gmail.com I'm in!

Alex said...

Sign me up, smallfarmanimal@gmail.com

Heather said...

Hey add me I am a new blogger and I want to be your friend.

Jaden and Riley said...

add us... rileyrasmussen@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Callie! I do love to check in on you and your fam now and then. BTW, I am so jealous that you have a trampoline!

Sarah

sarahorazio@hotmail.com

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Add us-

raslinds86@gmail.com

Kristen said...

me too!

Hill Family said...

Hey Callie, I would love to keep up with you guys:) ashleydhill@gmail.com

Sue Ann said...

ME's MOM
sueann5b@aol.com

Hunter Family said...

Me too! brookesommers@hotmail.com

The Armstrong Family said...

We want in too!!!!

heidinoel87@yahoo.com
Thanks

Chandra said...

ps you have to add my mom too: sueann5b@aol.com


she stalks but doesn't feel worthy to leave a comment for some strange reason... but she loves your blog and I'd feel bad getting to see you and the cutest kids ever and not her... :-)

Nate said...

LOL!!I'm not named beer or kid so can I be in on the private blog??