Shaun took the 3 kids on the jet ski. Kailey and Cater were fans, Jordan not so much
Grandpa Lee with Shy Kevin and sandy Carter.
Every year its so much fun and we never get to stay long enough. This year everyone in my family was there, for some point in time. Even Annalyn and Ryan who had their baby the Tuesday before we left! (i know shes crazy! but we're glad they came) we did the Pickleville Playhouse, La Beaus and got some bear lake pizza. Rode Jet ski's, did some wake boarding and boating, tons of tennis, running, got to play a little kick ball with the kids and even got to be sick a day, I know, I know I'm so lucky! it was a blast and sad to leave but kindergarten was waiting!!!
We got a day just our family as well, I think it was the first time we have ever been on "vacation" with just us 5. (i don't know if really counts as vacation if everyone was there earlier in the week, normally our vacations revolve around going to visit someone we know, rather than just going somewhere with just us 5) It was pretty fun and made me feel old again, but it was nice to feel like a real family. we built an awesome star sandcastle and did a long and triple jump competition, which i won. Hung out on the beach and played tennis and went swimming. I think i can handle a vacation like that again.. Boston here we come. but we are visiting family so not sure if it counts.

0 things people say:
Post a Comment