Friday, September 26, 2008

Grandchildren- by Ernestine Arnold






I guess my grandma a secret poem writer, my mom found this in her journal that she had written
Grandchildren
Each grandchild has a special way
Of warming my old heart
Their charm, their wit, their precious soul
Discerns them each apart
I look at one- I shake my head
He/She is like no other
Then turn and find the likes of him,
Reflected in his brother!
My life is full- I love the Lord
My Blessings daily flow
But still I find within my heart
A need to let them know

Just how i feel, in some small way
The love I have for them
Then I heard my Savior say
Your angels came from Him!
So on my knees I call each name
His blessing to bestow
The peace I felt thru Gods great love
I know they surely know!

1 things people say:

Kathy Habel said...

What a neat poem to find!