Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I couldn't help but laugh


I am such a bad mom! so after a day of babysitting, i feed carter and as soon as he is done (before I burp him) someone comes to the door, we talk a bit and I am holding Carter in one arm and holding back Anna in the other and Kailey and Jordan are at my feet, they leave and i hear " mmm... mom...ummmm" i look over to see Kailey like this:
mom: Kailey what happened?
Kailey: (with pursed lips and whiney) Carter, help
mom: ok, hold on (i run to get a towel and change my mind to go get the camera, i am so mean! kailey sees i am taking a pictures and says, "NO MOM")
Kailey: (takes the towel) its all in my hair (we wipe it off) now i need to change my shirt, and this is my favorite shirt!
Mom: oh its not that bad, he really just got your arm and hair, we'll give you a bath tonight.

so funny though! he normally isnt a spitty baby but i guess they all have their moments

Lunch for 3 of the kids, i am so healthy!
this is only half of them! today we had a few a extra to help people out

5 things people say:

Saun and Wes said...

Oh, that is so funny! I laughed so hard. Poor Kailey. That isn't fun at all! Have fun in Cali!

Laura said...

so I'm obviously not the best blogger but I looked through all your posts and it I love all your pics and that you have had so much fun! Carter is so adorable and does look like the girls (though don't ever tell him that!) but he is still totally handsome! I can't believe that still have time to clean with all that going on--what is wrong with me? How in the world do you have free time still?? Please let me know your secret! I don't even have time to get on the computer!! I'm so impressed! Hope you are enjoying yourself as well--sad I can't stop by and see ya!

Brittany and Jason said...

Alright, that's totally nasty, but hilarious! What a great big sister to be willing to go through that.

Kathy Habel said...

Oh love the face on Kailey! Poor girl.

Anonymous said...

Callie-
It was great to connect with you here in Orange County! Your blog is so cute! Please tell Lori I said hi, and pass along my email address: brookeandjustin@cox.net
Thanks!!
Brooke Goodman