I have been so ready for summer that even though it was windy and only like 70 i told Kailey she could get in the pool, we basically made it into a hot tub and they only got in for like 5 min, but they had fun! Jordan was so excited waiting for it to fill up she would just hold the hose and stare at the pool. Our white trash days are finally beginning with the ghetto pools! I cant wait for more sunny days!
11 years ago

6 things people say:
Wow, you sure have been blogging a lot lately. Fun bike ride. Sorry we couldn't go with you.
I love ALL of your posts!! the pics are all so cute and you are so fun in what you say and do!! I can't believe that you went biking with two kids in tow and one ready to pop up provo canyon!!! You are Crazy but awesome! Girls just got have fun right? (well if that ended up being fun!) The girls are totally growing up, being in big beds--and they actually get sleep?! Maybe there is hope for Harrison. How are you feeling?!! Your getting their!
WOW! you have gone Blog CRAZY since getting your camera- way to go!
First off, you look AMAZING for being so pregnant...where's the baby??? I'm also so glad that Kailey and Jordan got to swim in their white trash pool even if it was only for 5 minutes. How did you make it a hot tub??
I kept filling pitchers of hot water into the pool to make it warm! good thing we did it on saturday because it SNOWED again today! not fun!
Callie! Hey I found you! :) Wow - you are onto #3? Awesome! You do look great for being 8 months pregnant! Your girls are adorable - are you expecting a boy or a girl? What's your email address? send it to me - swhalen@gmail.com
Post a Comment