The other day we were getting ready for bed, and the good parents we are told the kids to go get their PJ's on and get ready while Shaun watched TV and I read a book... so I am upstairs and hear the girls laughing and playing and running around. I think nothing of it, I see Jordan running around naked and think its funny, but keep reading. I ask Shaun to read them their story and put them down, he comes up goes in their rooms and says "OH NO, CALLIE did you know Jordan has her diaper off?" i say "yeah they were just playing, why?" it turns out Jordan was poopy and that is why she took her diaper off, when Shaun went to go read to them this is how we found them... Jordan was laying quietly waiting for Kailey to put her diaper on. Luckily it was a nice hard little poop that stayed in the diaper and didn't get anywhere, I didn't realize until after I saw them that i remembered Kailey chasing Jordan around with a diaper and that is why Jordan was naked and they were both laughing. Maybe I should pay more attention??? but really funny!
11 years ago

2 things people say:
That is really funny! I also like the flag pole swing. We should come over and use it sometime. That is really annoying about the flag too. I am all better by the way so we should hang out.
Wouldn't it be awesome if she really could change the poopy diapers!
Post a Comment