Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ashley in town!

Ashely and I. Freshman roomies!
Kailey and Hallie (5)
Our 4 girls! they are actually sitting youngest to oldest not planned... Hallie (5) Kailey (3) Brooke (3) Jordan (1)
They all played so well together and seemed to have a blast. Until Hallie fell off the swing and Kailey laughed... I guess she isn't the most sensitive kid... I am hoping she laughed to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal but you never know with her. :)

Well, i got a new camera yesterday! we'll see if it works... Ashley came in town and stayed with us last night, it was so fun to see her and the family! we took a few pictures just before they left. disclaimer. I am 30 weeks pregnant!

3 things people say:

Jessica Munk said...

you don't even look that big! i can barely see that tummy!

Nate said...

We had soo much fun with you guys! I think you make me laugh harder than just about anyone I know. You are hilarious. And your kids are dang cute. Can't wait to see what junior looks like!
Thanks for the shoes on the porch

Eve said...

I am WAAAAAAAAAAAY jealous. We need another MMC reunion. Will you be down before the baby comes?