So yeah shes 3 but she can still do my housework can's she?? I was moping and the kid likes to help, what can i say, pick up a mop and JOIN THE PARTY!! She is so funny, she wont let me sweep or wipe off the counter without her helping me, sometimes i have to secretly clean while she has a show on so I can hurry up and get it done. The other morning she came into the room and said "Dang it, I forgot to make my bed and that is the first thing i am supposed to do in the morning." I am training her well! if only I could get Jordan to pitch in, she wont even listen to me.
11 years ago

2 things people say:
Nice. That is great that Kailey is so neat already - a few less fights to look forward to in the teenage years, right?
This is so funny. Jackson is the exact same way. I love it!
Post a Comment