Thursday, November 8, 2007

numero tres


Well, I think some of you know, but It happened again! I got pregnant! I am not too far along so its still a little scary to get to excited but i am anyway, other than I don't feel so hot! I am 7 1/2 weeks along and feeling it!! With both Kailey and Jordan morning sickness was just something i heard about but now it is VERY REAL!!! and NOT FUN! I mean i always felt bad for people who didn't feel good but this just sucks! anyway, i went to the Dr for my first apt. yesterday, things look good, this was the worst picture she took, you can barely tell it is anything, but oh well... there it is. Maybe the sickness means boy? I don't know what i would do??? but i guess i have 9 months to prepare!

3 things people say:

The Smith Family said...

Congrats!!! Thats so exciting! I bet you are definently having a boy, being so sick and all!Well, 12 weeks is just around the corner so hopefully you will feel better soon! So that means your due like when...June? keep us updated!

Eve said...

I am so excited for you and in awe. THREE KIDS?!!! You are such a grown up! I am very interested to hear if you will have another girl or a boy. Looks like it'll be awhile, though. Do you find out at 20 weeks?

Jennifer said...

Great picture of the little guy. He totally looks like Shaun.