The girls are super excited! Kailey jumped on me the other day and then asked "mom, did i hurt the baby?" and she always says " mom, is the baby mad?" it does make it easier though to be like "yes Kailey the baby is mad not mommy" but i don't want to start sibling rivalry already!
I took this test about 8 days before i was suppossed to miss my period. The line came RIGHT up. this baby is making me hormonal.. poor Shaun

2 things people say:
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!
Thats is such fun news! We were in utah last week and I wanted soo bad to go and see you and tell you Happy B-day in person, but there was no time at all. (We didn't even have time to see my little bro)
I'm very ecxited about finding your blog (thanks to eve's)
I've really got to get in on this blog action one of these days. .
Well happy late B-day and congrats
ps- love the picture of Kailey holding your pee stick while eating her yogurt- yummy (LOL)
Post a Comment