well, its almost DEC! i really cant believe it! it seems like it was summer and now its 32 degrees and freezing? who would have thought, i will say I am glad that the weather has stayed nice for so long! after the long weekend of having Shaun home and no babysitting it isn't the most fun thing to come back to! its fine and all but i didn't mind having Shaun put up lights and fix things around the house with his dad (thanks Clyde!) we put Thanksgiving away and got Christmas stuff out! I don't have to much but oh well, less to get dusty.
So Kailey is big on Christmas shopping right now, she started out with a list of 5 and then after a day of shopping has upped her list to 45. smart kid!!! The other day we were also talking about age and she was saying something how i was 25, i corrected her and said, no I am 26 now and she looks at me and says "oh, I'm sorry" like i was this totally old lady! it was really funny though... i know a lot of funny things have happened and been said but you can never remember them all!!! only 10 days until we are off to Hawaii!!! yeah!!!!!
11 years ago

2 things people say:
That is so funny about the age thing. I would feel sorry for you too but you are still 7 years younger then me!! So I don't feel sorry at all.
Cute pictures! Im so jealous you get to go to Hawaii! Is it just you and shaun going or are you going with the fam? how are you feeling?
Post a Comment