When my mom was in town she got them some fuzzy matching pj's Kailey is BIG into looking like Jordan, if I get Kailey dressed first and then put something on Jordan that she has she wants to change, kinda annoying if its after the fact but cute none the less....
They have had this for awhile but just recently fell in love with it, they are on it all the time!!! Jordan loves it
One of the kids I babysit brought their rocking horse too they liked riding next to each other.
11 years ago

4 things people say:
Looks like you copied me. Ha ha. I love those pajamas. I want to get London some more. I guess I will have to make a dreaded trip to Costco unless they are all sold out. All your pics are cute. I haven't looked at your blog in a long time. Hope you get feeling better and the sickenss doesn't last long.
I love the mad face. As odd as it may seem jack likes it when I dress him and max in the same outfits. I hope I'm not breeding a male fashion diva here.
wtf? i just tried to leave a comment and it didn't work!
ok. this is a sweet blog! Kailey and Jordan are getting really big and I think they look a lot like Shaun. If Shaun started wearing women's clothing, he'd look a lot like kailey - except bigger - and like a guy dressed up like a little girl. It looks like you guys are living the sweet life in Springville. Keep up the good work and keep blogging.
QUESTION: how do I set up a comments rss feed?
Post a Comment