They found me on the bike portion. Kailey is waiving at me :) luckily they didn't see me come out of the swim. It was tough! Next time I need to practice more open water swims so I don't swallow gallons of lake water. And I need a wetsuit. Not for the cold. But to stay buoyant!
I probably could've push myself harder. The bike wasn't bad but I was afraid to burn myself out and die on the run. In the end both the bike and the run were fairly easy. But I came away feeling glad I wasn't completely dead so maybe that's my motivation to keep it up!? (Plus i beat Shauns time from last year and that's what REALLY matters ;)

They met me at the end as well. They raced me across the finish line. I won! I am very thankful for this group of supporters. They may make working out hard and are also a big reason (sanity) but at the end of the day im tired and blessed. Time to sign up for a new race!
0 things people say:
Post a Comment