We had an "incredible" party. I had some fun stations and a slip and slide set up, but turns out 3 year old could care less. So the played on the pool ate cake and we opened presents.
Everytime I baked the past 2 weeks he asked if I was making his "happy birthday incredible cake" well here it is!!
Everytime I baked the past 2 weeks he asked if I was making his "happy birthday incredible cake" well here it is!!
Ellie helped him open presents. He got batman flashlight and watch, a ball black and decker tool set. play dough, dinosaurs and a bug catcher, a book and bubble car. Boogie board and a bike. I think he scored. Thanks all for coming! He would have loved candy and friends. He got spoiled :)
I made some monster cookies for snacks too. My favorite 
0 things people say:
Post a Comment