11 years ago
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Just wanted to post a little something since its been awhile.. Not that anyone is really looking anymore, but i thought this was a pretty classic picture. This was from May so Decker is a month old. I love Ellies' Face. Not is is she completely disheveled looking she is looking at Decker like, "huh, he doesn't seem to like that... oh well" She is like that to. she could care less about whats going on around her, as long as it doesn't bug her and if she wants something... she knows how to get it. Cry and throw the best temper tantrum any Condie kid has ever thrown. I have a bit of a mule on my hands!
Posted by Callie at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 things people say:
I am looking and I was beginning to wonder if you were all still living. He is absolutely adorable and remind me not to cross Ellie.
Oh my goodness that picture kills me. Decker is as angry as a person can be, and Ellie don't give a ...
Good luck with that little mule of yours. I feel your pain on that one.
Post a Comment