Tuesday, July 31, 2012

5 little monkeys jumping on my bed

This is a typical summer morning in our house, I'm pretty sure it went sort of like this: Kailey woke up Carter who woke  up Jordan. Ellie yelled "MOM" to no avail so started yelling for Kailey, who got her out of bed, made her a frozen waffle, sometimes she cooks them others not. Decker woke up so I brought him to bed and fed him a bottle in an attempt to get some more sleep. in which all 5 kids are now in my room, in my bed trying to coax me into being a fun mom for the day. I usually last about 30 min to an hour depending on if i can convince them to go watch a show. Haha lazy parenting? i think so!

I love my life, who would with 5 reasons like these!

0 things people say: