So you'll be glad I don't have a picture of what happened tonight. Ellie is sick, no fever, a slight cough but she gags on food and throws up. anyone know what that means? anyway. so shes been on small amounts of formula and pedialyte for a day or two. today we attempted goldfish, things were great. so tonight we tried soup. my kids love soup!!??? i got this greek lemon soup that had small (like tiny) peices of pasta that are round, soft and small. so she ate a ton, apparently a little too much because she just started throwing up in the restaurant. oh don't worry, i caught it! why is my instinct to catch the throw up???? so i cleaned up my hand and the little that spilled. just a few seconds too late she did it again. IN MY SOUP! at least most of it. the rest went in my hand and down her outfit. so nasty. good aim but so nasty. Luckily I was pretty much done and so were the other kids (mind you i was at a restaurant with my 4 kids alone, shauns out of town, AGAIN!) i just started laughing. first i catch it, then in my soup, poor kid, poor me, poor people who watched it and hadnt eaten yet. do other moms do that? what's my deal?
I also got sad today as I took Kailey to the bus thinking Jordan will be on the bus and in school next year. With Kailey I was excited for her, with her. its was what happens, the oldest goes to school. but why do they all have to grow up?
11 years ago

1 things people say:
Haha! Maybe Ellie is sick because she ate food off the hotel floor :) (My kids eat off the floor too.) Her illness sounds eerily familiar to an illness Jason had at 10 months. We were at the airport going to CA and he seemed to be gagging a lot. I thought he was gagging on post nasal drip because he had a slight cold. As we were walking down the jetway, his face got really red and he puked all over me. Needless to say, it was a very LONG plane ride and day of traveling. On our layover he puked all over the Burger King floor and I'm sure it spoiled the appetites of those around us. You can't do anything else but laugh at these situations :) I hope the illness isn't contagious! When we arrived in California the rest of us got sick including my mom and dad. I'm proud of you for taking all four kids to a restaurant. You go, girl!:)
Oh yeah, and I think you should homeschool :) Just saying....you don't have to miss your kids if they don't leave to go to school. I think you would be good at it. I don't make my kids grow up until they are 8. No formal schooling until then. Just playing and learning to read with a little bit of math sneaked in here and there.
Post a Comment