Shaun has been home 4 full days this month. NOT COOL. and he's on the road again. Mexico this time. "why is he going to Mexico?" you ask. good questions I thought he was done with that project too but apparently everyone loves him and wants him back. The problem is I like him too. His kids like him too, well most of the time. So he's gone again until Wednesday, but don't worry, when he comes back I am taking a MUCH needed, anticipated trip home to California, without any kids. Crazy, i know. its a love hate thing. you hate to leave your kids but its nice to get away every now and then. and sad that I wont see Shaun for basically all of March, good thing we have all eternity.
11 years ago

1 things people say:
That last line cracked me up and made me miss you. I hope you are getting your hair done while you're out - let me know if you are and I'll come hang out!
Post a Comment