Monday, March 7, 2011

funny things and cravings

just to remind me how funny my kids are, besides their love of food they have inherited from my side of the family, today Kailey asked "mom, how does the computer know everything?" (this was as we were listening to music from itunes. funny

when I run I listen to Avril Lavigne "Girlfriend" so whenever someone says hey, i obviously say "hey hey you you, i dont like your girlfriend." Carter responds with "i think you need anuber one" not even the right words but right on cue and normally on tune!

oh and Jordan, that kid whips out with so many comments i can't even remember half of them, i wish i wrote more down. She is such a good cuddler I told her she was my favorite cuddler(i might tell all my kids they are my favorite) but she said "mom shh, Kaiely might hear you and I KNOW i'm your best cuddler"

goal: write more of these down.
Note: Don't judge me: i've been doing so good at eating healthy, is it bad that at 9pm tonight I wanted to make chocolate scones, so i did. I have had 2... i'm thinking of a third! loh this is after all my kids are in bed, Shaun is out of town and I'm watching the Bachelor...look for them on my food blog this week. Delish!

POST EDIT: i had 3.5 oops :) call me a fatty but it was worth it!

1 things people say:

Ryan and Annalyn said...

I totally treat myself when Ryan is gone... whether it is cookies or a lazy evening on the couch in front of the TV in the middle of a messy house. A couple of extra chocolate scones isn't a big deal! I say eat up!