Friday, January 21, 2011

camera phone diary january

This was taken today, She has gotten 4 teeth, 2 bottom and the 2 top on the left, its so funny, I've never seen this before, her other 2 right ones are now coming in. When she smiles its all crooked and cute, and she smiles a lot!


I have been going healthy so Ellie is forced to as well, she loves eating strips of green peppers as you can see

Can you tell what this is? yeah its an alligator, not the best shot or lighting, but it was about a 6 ft alligator just hanging out at the pond at our community pool. Totally safe right? good thing Shaun wants to wrestle it? (I'm serious!)

Wed Jan 20 at the beach, it was about 65 at 4:30 at night so we went to let the kids play at the park

I wanted to get some shells and found these starfish scattered ALL over the beach, Hundreds and hundreds of them seriously it was amazing. I've heard they are dying and being washed up to shore because of a storm and the water is colder than usual (still 10000x warmer than the pacific in the summer) but i thought it was so cool, sad for starfish but cool for me. we took a bunch home!

This is Kailey and Shaun, they are doing the exact same pose it cracks me up. they both have a starfish in their right hands slightly crooked out and dropping their left. Kailey does have a stick and that's Jordan showing me a shell in the corner

My favorite picture. Also, I guess I knew there were different types of starfish, but it was neat to see these skinny light brown ones scattered with thick dark spiky reddish colored ones. neat!

Carter holding up 2 he found. He rough housed a few too many he'd be like "LOOK MOM" and throw one into the ocean, then step on one (it was hard not to on accident but his were on purpose) we are trying to teach him but hes 2.

They have these awesome Little kid carts at our grocery store so he does the shopping now. other shoppers beware: he doesn't look where hes going and stops, turns and swerves at any given moment. notice the shorts and sandals in Jan. SC is awesome. oh and a week after this picture school was cancelled for a day and delayed 3 hrs the next because of snow and freezing rain? it was cold, but it lasted 3 days was cold a bit and now is back up in the 60's.

1 things people say:

Kathy Habel said...

Awesome starfish!