Friday, January 21, 2011

Camera phone diary december to early jan... more to come

Kailey wrote me this lovely letter" I love mom because she loves me and she is nise to me sometimes only still she is the best mom ever! best mom ever" i think its hilarious she added the sometimes. she is so straightforward with me its funny, she'll be like yeah, you weren't too nice to me earlier, lets start over (granted she completely forgets WHY i get upset with her, and she is extra sensitive, but i can always practice patience right? hopefully next year it will say i am nice to her ALWAYS???


We got some shoes but returned them, the girls got to the boxes before we mailed them back, I'm sure UPS/Zappos was loving their colored boxes

Jordan got a new hair cut, my phone tends to take a yellow hue, I'm working on it. She was so sad, but once we put a clip in she loved it. its already grown out a TON!

Jordan and Ellie sharing the stroller at the beach in December

Before our trip to Italy we tested all the kids out in the ergo baby Carrie let us borrow. Jordan was the best fit surprisingly

Some friends took us to the Aquarium in the beginning of January. If you can tell Carter has a seat cushion on as a life jacket, he was wearing it on his neck with an orange one as well, but I got the picture too late

Like I said the girl is everywhere, she just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Getting a little one on one with nick Jr.

Family photo at the beach in December. Kailey like to make weird poses/faces now, we need to stop it.

Ellie is crawling! she has been army crawling since December, but now is up on her knees, and tries to walk on her head, its funny. she is everywhere! she loves paper and tiny small pieces of plastic! she definitely upped my cleaning game

Carter practicing his make up applying skills, good thing he's a boy cause its not the best I've ever seen...

The beginning of the month we tested Carter for hypoglycemia/diabetes. The boys pees ALL the time, is moody when he wakes up and is grouchy until he gets a little sugar in him (I guess those are all normal things for me, but Shaun's diabetic and we'd rather play safe) things are all good, he is such a funny kid!

so I've been slacking still, I need to upload my camera photos but int he meantime these are from my camera phone.

0 things people say: