Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 8: Rome

This was Shaun the day after he drank from the fountain, he didn't feel good. he threw up outside the bus stop, it was funny, to me not him. then he realized he didn't bring his jacket which i told him to bring and he was freezing the whole time, i kinda felt bad, but i warned him not to drink from the fountain and I told him to bring the jacket. he ended up sleeping on the seats while we bus toured all around Rome. he missed 90% of it.

I Love Ellie's smile!
I thought this was a cool picture. on the right side is the Arc of Constantine and he inside the Colosseum. we took a guided tour of the Colosseum, Palentine Hill and the Roman Forum. it was also pretty cool ( I say that a lot) it was pretty cold and by 3 hours we were tired
Inside the Colosseum
Me and Julius Cesar

0 things people say: