so its been awhile, almost a month, oops no pictures and we did A LOT! Clyde has come into town and left, Christmas is on its way, and Italy is 2 days away. Man do I have a lot to do. good thing I'm not really stressed out. I don't know why, i feel like my list of things to do, or remember is getting longer and longer but whatever right? it will get done? and if not what happens? so my toilets don't get scrub before I leave, my car doesn't get vacuumed out, I mean seriously, its just gonna get dirty again? sorry Jessie, my car might be a little unkempt?
I might have just eaten a dozen cookie? is that bad? Am I the only one who has ever done this? they were just so good, and to be honest, not feeling so bad about it. I may change my mind tomorrow when i get on the scale but tonight those cookies were Delish!
Carter is my favorite. he is so funny. Today we were getting dressed and I pulled a shirt out of the closet, he goes "um, how bout maybe this one?" and help up his Thomas the train PJ's. so funny.
Jordan is my favorite. On Monday we had "talking girls night" (talking because Ellie couldn't go) and I took Kailey and Jordy to Tangled, so cute! we got Qdoba and then went over to Claire's and they got to pick something out. that night Jordan climbed in my bed and said "don't forget mom, tomorrow is boys day, you have to take Carter on a date." then she went back to sleep.
Kailey is My favorite. shes brutally honest. tongiht we had some friends over for dinner, the one who will be watching them while we are gone. she told me she was so excited about going to their house. i told her she wouldn't even miss me. she said "YES I WILL, but she might be a better mom than you" i couldn't help but Laugh. its probably true, but sad to hear. then i was the good mom i jokingly said "its ok, sometimes our not the best daughter" haha, then we both laughed and said we'd miss each other. i am the worst mom!
Ellie is my favorite, and I am her favorite parent! that counts for a lot. shes turned over a new leaf, she slept through the night for 4 nights, she takes 2 hour naps and is happy, what? crazy i know. lets hope it sticks while in Rome!
11 years ago

1 things people say:
So what's the deal? If you're in Italy who is posting recipes on your other blog? I can't wait to hear about your trip!
Post a Comment