Im sitting in the hospital and Shaun is holding Carter and Carter is holding Ellie. Pictures to come when they are uploaded. She was born at 11:21 am in about 10 min. another easy delivery, but i'm exhausted now. we came in this morning at 6:30. I was hooked up to pitocin about 7:30 and they broke my water about 9 ish. about 11:10 the dr came in and I was a 9 and 10 min later baby Ellie was born. 7 lbs 14 oz. 20.5 inches long. she looks exactly like Carter. same dark brown hair and LOTS of it!
Carter acts like he knows he little sister and calls her baby Ellie. Jordan is glad to have a little sister and Kailey is so glad to have another sister. but she "knew it was a girl" so no surprises for her!
11 years ago

12 things people say:
That's so great! Congrats to you and the whole family!
Congrats! I hope you are doing good. I will have to find a time to come see you and your cute little baby before I leave Sat. When do you think you will come home from the hospital?
You are a wonder! Amazing Amazing Amazing Cal-Cal! Love you and Congrats!
Awww... Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Another pretty girl yayy!!! can't wait to meet her!
Yay for girls! Beautiful name, can't wait to see pictures, congrats!!
Congratulations! Your family is growing and getting bigger! I hope you guys are doing well! Take care.
I don't know why it surprises me that I was wrong about the gender (I pretty much always guess wrong), but I am totally surprised to hear about your GIRL baby!
Congratulations! I love her name.
I love the name Ellie! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Congrats! Can't wait to see her... and you too!
I totally thought you'd have a boy. Congrats on another girl!!! I can't wait to see pictures.
Congratulations! Thought I'd stop by here to check on baby news, and sure enough you had her! Can't wait to see pictures, I bet she's gorgeous!
congrats to you. you definitely didn't look 9 months pregnant. and how awesome that you had such a short labor, i'm jealous. good luck with the move!
Post a Comment