its amazing that this is was inside me!
It was a nice easy birth, at the hospital they said she is "determined" meaning a cranky baby, but ever since getting home she has fallen into suit with our others. she sleeps all the time, barely cries and eats really well. lets hope it sticks! shes pretty cute in my book. she has the longest fingers and toes, and is all bone, no fat, I'll work on that! Carter loves her, and Kailey wont let her down! today i had to threaten taken away Ellie time, meaning she can't hold her, if she didn't let me do her hair without whining. it worked! as I write this Ellie is crying, that about right too isn't it?

9 things people say:
She's really cute... I want to come see you guys after we get back from Oregon!
How happy and amazing! What a cute family.
Hooray for Ellie! Can't wait to meet her. I love her already (you make some cute kids).
Ellie is beautiful! My favorite picture is the one of the kids. Carter's face cracks me up... "another sister?"
Congrats Callie! Cute, cute, cute!!
k, so it's not letting me use my google acct, it's Michelle
She looks so cute!! I can't beleive you have 4!!! I remember Kailey coming home (and I think Ellie looks like her!) Congrats!!!!!!!! Hope your recovery is as fast as your delivery!
She is beautiful. I love the family picture!!!
Way cute! You look fabulous! Good luck with all the packing.
I still can't believe you have FOUR now! Congrats! She is adorable - and what a cute name! ;)
Post a Comment