well, Ellie is now over a week old. last week FLEW by. i havent taken any more pictures because we have been so busy moving on with our lives. so sad. i'll take more, i promise! what could I possibly be up to I just had a baby you ask? oh yeah. apparently we are still moving in 1 month FROM TODAY! My mom left us last sat morning and we emptied the attic. now my garage is a mess and my car has lost its home. So Sunday i had a nice little break down because my husband read all day while the house got messy around him. I was hoping he would have taken at least 2 kids to church... give me a little break...turns out that was a really good book. After a little crying he picked up the slack and we had a "dance party" Kailey is big into dance party these days. i have no idea why, but we knew she wanted one, so saturday we got balloons and each kid "signed up" for a treat to bring. it was funny, and everyone had fun. So monday i had a gazillion things to do, and appointments to make. I managed to pack 3 boxes and go to the store, alone. today i'm already on box 8. but my house is a disaster, and everything has lost its place. I'm hoping for some organization to come later when shaun gets home. there are boxes and buckets everywhere. good thing i get to show my house tomorrow to potential renters. life is busy, and I am BARELY but definitely getting by.
P.S- Ellie has figured out how things happen in this family and as of late has become awesome baby #4. she is sleeping 3-4 hrs at a time at night and going straight back to sleep after eating. lets hope it sticks!
11 years ago

3 things people say:
Sheesh! I don't check the blog for a week and the first post I read starts with "Ellie is a week old".
Congrats on a healthy baby girl!!! You make being a mom look so easy.
I didn't even know you were pregnant again. Goes to show how long it has been since I've seen you. Congrats. You are such a great mom and so much fun. Ellie is very very cute. She looks like a Condie! I can't believe you are moving. What brought all this about?
Wow, I couldn't even imagine having to move with a newborn and three older kids. Good luck, I'll be thinking about you guys!
Post a Comment