Shaun wanted sugar cookies, for some reason they are my least favorite to make, so they helped. i made the dough and told them what to do. I don't know if it was less work for me or more. my kitchen suffered the consequences of the father-daughter team!
I loved the apron! at the mall they are 40% off because they are going out of business, super cute!

Shaun cut the cookies while Kailey made the frosting

making frosting is
meesy business

She is
multi-
tasking,
I'm teaching her the skill early in life!

She was so proud of herself. i
didn't help at all, i just told her what how and when to mix and she did it! melted the butter to pouring the milk and spilling the powdered sugar. it tasted great! she now thinks she
can make frosting whenever she wants, I told her as long as it looks like she was never there then its fine by me! (my one rule growing up was i had to leave the kitchen like i
hadn't been there)
2 things people say:
What a cutie!!! Sugar cookies are a pain, wish I had someone to make them for me :)
Sugar cookies are my favorite to make! I love getting different cookie cutters. I can't believe how big Kailey is. Its been a long time!
Post a Comment