Friday, May 14, 2010

back to life

After coming home it seems like things are different. kailey told me yesterday "mom, you are so nice lately" apparently i needed the vacation! my kids instantly grew up in a matter of 5 days. and i can't get back into a routine. i dont know what it is by cooking and cleaning don't seem to be on my "top priority list" i have about 3 weeks left until this baby is due and I am feeling huge, awkward and not good! its so sad when you open a door and hit yourself in the belly because you didnt judge the distance right. or when you park in a space and cant get out because your belly doesnt fit in between the door and not hitting the car in the stall next to you. NOT COOL! but alas, we're back, summer needs to be here in full fling and i want a maid. one can wish right?!

2 things people say:

Kathy Habel said...

How fun. I didn't even know you'd gone anywhere! Happy late Anniversary.

Melissa said...

I can relate to coming home from vacation and not wanting to cook and clean, it's just so nice to not have to do that while you're away, kind of a downer when you get home. And I love the bumping your tummy with the door and parking too close comment...totally!!