Thursday, April 8, 2010

Off we go

Today is a big day. Shaun is heading to California for a road trip with all the kids, BY HIMSELF!! i'm pretty excited to hear about how his 5 day vacation (really only 4) without me turns out. He is going to visit his dad, so we'll see how these 2 guys can handle it. I'm sure they will be fine, i just look forward to HIM changing the diapers for 5 whole days! yeah revenge is mine! while he takes the kids, I'm off to celebrate Jessie's Birthday and spend 5 days in Boston with her, Chris my mom and dad. I'm pretty excited! Yes I will miss them, but what better way to leave than have Shaun be watching the kids with family and me spending time with mine. have fun this weekend, and wish Shaun luck!

3 things people say:

Brittany and Jason said...

Wow, good for Shaun and great for you. Congrats on the new wheels. They look great!

The Stewart Stuff said...

Have a blast...you deserve it!!!

Kathy Habel said...

It was fun to see them when they stopped in last night on their way. All was well then.