well its official, I'm 20 weeks pregnant. I had my ultrasound earlier this week and i am so proud of myself. I didn't find out the gender! Shaun couldn't go because he had flu like symptoms and the kids couldn't come because they are under 14, so it was me and the ultra sound lady. She was so nice and very good. She stayed mostly at the baby's head so she didn't even know until the very end and she left and he Dr came in. They didn't even put it on my chart so my midwives don't know either. scary! i wont know if its a boy or girl for 20 more weeks (hopefully 19) crazy! first time I've ever done this. but i figure either way I'm safe. Jordan and carter are June babies so I have everything I need for either gender. fun surprise in a few months!
so here is condie baby #4. sucking multiple fingers. awesome!


7 things people say:
I vote BOY!
Cutest ultrasound picture ever! I love the finger sucking!!!
I vote boy, too. Because Carter could use a brother and I think he's gonna get one!
That is going to be so fun while you're in labor to look forward to that moment.
So fun! I don't know if I could do it though, I might not be able to sleep at night with the suspense. Have you done the midwife thing before?
how fun! it will be the best surprise of your life. and totally worth the wait. are you nervous about #4? #3 is kicking my butt.......not sure there will be a #4 for us! hope you're feeling well!
Wow - You're better than me! We found out with all 5 of ours.
Congrats!!!! You are brave!
Post a Comment