Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!!

We spent New Years at Jen's house with Carrie and Andy. We celebrated New York time with fondue! but it was more like FUN due! haha jk. we played a little catch phrase, and Kailey did a little dress-up

They we had martinelli and popper outside about 10:06
Happy 2010!

Jack and Jason bringing in the New year!

3 things people say:

Wendy said...

Um, excuse me, I think you were at my house too on New Years?! Or, doesn't that count? Were you so tired that you forgot? :)

How are you? I guess life got pretty busy for both of us! Call me sometime! :)

Callie said...

no you guys were too tired you didnt evern realize we were there!

Wendy said...

I think the REAL reason is that you were too weak to carry your humongus diaper...I mean camera bag in to take any pictures so it was like it didn't even happen! :)