Friday, January 15, 2010

A good Nights Rest...

Shaun put the girls to bed and this is what I found when I cam upstairs... They both went to sleep in the ball pit, but apparently it was uncomfortable so Jordan opted for the sleeping bag bed in our doorway...

Another sleep Story: The other night I was talking to Shaun telling him he needed to work on his snoring (it has gotten pretty bad and I wake up several times a night and can't go back to sleep...) Kailey heard this and in her prayers said "bless dad not to snore and that mom can sleep all through the night" that night Shaun opted to let me sleep without interruptions and went into her bed... in the morning Shaun said "i don't know if I was dreaming but I think Kailey told me i woke her up because i was snoring" Kailey came in and said "Dad woke me up because he was snoring! I tapped him on the shoulder and told him you're snoring! (he rolled over) but he kept snoring. i couldn't go back to sleep. I know how you feel mom!"

2 things people say:

Eve said...

Lolz - poor Shaun! And you. Greg doesn't snore every night, but when he does it is so hard to fall back asleep after I kick his foot to wake him up. :)

Brittany and Jason said...

HILARIOUS! At least now he knows it's not a joke. How are you feeling?