Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Princess and the Frog

Saturday I took the girls and went with a few friends and their daughters to see Princess and the Frog. it was cute. Kailey LOVED it, but the villain Voodoo guy was a little too much for Jordan. I had to close her eyes. I don't know why Disney does that. It really seems unnecessary to bring such a creepy bad guy and there is always one song when you wonder why would they put this in? But it was fun. we filled up on Cinnamon bears, mint MMs and Hershey Kisses. YUM. then all headed to lunch at Red Robin. It was a fun girls day. and Of course when I came home, instead of the Christmas lights being up. Shaun and Carter were asleep. I mean it is Saturday!

1 things people say:

Heather said...

HEY! I just got your letter today in the mail! Thanks so so much for doing that, I felt kinda embarrassed that everyone had to write me a letter, but then it was so fun and I really appreciated you taking the time to do it! What a great friend you are! You made me laugh about the whole pregnancy thing and how I never see you any more...ha ha. My time will come again soon I am sure, and then you will be exercising and I will be so bummer sitting at home eating ice cream. :) Well thanks again!!! Made my day!