Monday, September 7, 2009

Playset time

Koben and Jordan on the glider

A few nights of the kids falling asleep like this
Led to this...All we have left in the yard is the fence to the north and hopefully that will be done this week?? We don't even know what to do now. We cleaned the garage, the cars and all outside is basically done. I am sure we'll think of something to fill our time.. any ideas???

4 things people say:

Eve said...

Baby #4? ;)

krista said...

looks SOOOO nice! and i'm envious of your playset. we have NOTHING in our backyard. no landscape, no toys, NOTHING! and your house looks enormous!

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Looks great Callie! I am finally checking out some blogs... maybe I will even get to posting something on my own? Can't wait to see the yard in person. Jealous of a finished yard all the way around.

Steven and Tanesha said...

Isn't it amazing how kids can sleep ANYWHERE?!? Wish I was like that. I should drag Steven up to the big city one of these days and we should all go to dinner or something.