Beware LONG post:
Well looking at the pictures there doesn't seem to be much of a difference, at least the first and last, but i guess that was the point. but the difference is HUGE!! we now have a level backyard and no pond making our backyard unusable, we also have an in-ground trampoline,a large patio and extended driveway, a garden, a play set (not pictured because it is in the process of togetherness) a few more trees and lots more plants, a hedge and grapes that will cover up the lovely chain-link fencing our neighbors put up (granted it will take a few yrs) and different mulch, which was HUGE for me! i hate the big stuff that hurts to walk on. AWESOME! its so green and fresh and clean looking!
South yard with fence.
11 years ago

3 things people say:
It cracks me up every time I see language shock, and Portraits of a whiteman in your books read section. We so crazy. Nice yard btw. I plan on peeing on your bushes soon.
I am so jealous - what a beautiful yard!
It looks great! Good job!
Post a Comment