There was NO space! Jordan was asleep ON the floor (see next picture) so I had to have my legs up. Shaun again, getting his sleep while all kids sat on my side, this time there was no kid shows either and the stewardesses (is that a word) were NOT very nice. she kinda yelled at me when i gave her a diaper that was only wet. so i left it on the plane! OK not really she came back for it and said it has to be in its own bag? whatever lady!
11 years ago

2 things people say:
Crazy flight! Love the first picture-great expression! And how rude of the stewartess . . .doesn't she know that her job was WAY easier than yours at that point!?
Your whole vacation sounds like so much fun and the pictures are amazing. Fall in New England is beautiful.
I have to say though I would have probably thrown the wet pee diaper at my husband's face for leaving me with three kids and being asleep across the aisle. :)
Post a Comment