Thursday, May 14, 2009

He's just a big kid

Shaun had some sort of "system" when getting rid of the grass and dirt, to me it looked like his system was put in anywhere on the grass, if not everywhere.
if you look closely Shaun's is doing his "thinking face" he had a lot of fun and so did the girls... carter was another story, constantly looking scared and up at Shaun to check if the bumping, loud noises and mayhem was normal, it was funny.

it was sad to see our lovely green, unlevel grass go, but Shaun got to enjoy it on Tim's skidster- apparently i call it the wrong name, it isn't a back-ho and it isn't technically a bob cat.. who knew? i am such novice apparently? all I DO KNOW is that it levels out grass and when doing 360 its turns up and ruins other grass that was not intentionally meant to be torn up... i guess that's the price you pay for getting a patio and extending your driveway. he has been hard at work or 3 days straight!

5 things people say:

Jessica Munk said...

So no more laying out huh?

Kathy Habel said...

Won't it be nice to have a patio and fenced yard soon...

Laura said...

It looks like you have been busy! Beautiful pics for Mother's day, hope you all had fun! I haven't been checking blogs so I've just looked back and the kids are so so cute! I can't believe that you hit 6 years!!! You guys look great!!! Good luck with the yard!

Saundra said...

Hi, you look like you have been having a fun summer so far and summer hasn't even started yet! Way to go Shaun in the tractor thingy. He is really quite a handy guy. And you look beautiful in your Mother's Day pictures post and very skinny. Carter is so so cute. He has a very pretty face. Can I say that? I feel bad we never hang out. It' been hard with me teaching piano in the afternoons cause I go to the gym then Jackson goes to preschool then I have to teach piano. And also going to my classes. And you are still babysitting, right?
We do need to hang out though. I really miss you.
Are you getting a pool pass to Provo?

Wendy said...

Shaun could be a carbon copy of Mike just 2 summers ago working on our yeard! Same "I made it to the top of Half Dome shirt!" and all! :) It looks like he's doing a great job! I can't wait to see it done and sip some lemonaide in your new patio furnature! :)