The reason I can enjoy mothers day I wanted to go up the canyon so we packed a picnic and hiked up this beautiful canyon
We even brought Anna. She loved itWe went and threw rocks in the river, Carter tried to eat them... we need to work on that. Jordan decided to wade in the water (good thing I accidentally bought her water socks yesterday!) and Kailey tried to splash Shaun, I haven't figured out why she hasn't realized don't mess with Dad, he always gets them worse and someone always ends up crying, and if he's lucky he gets all three of them going. He is such a kid! it was a fun day. He is doing the dishes now, gotta love that!

6 things people say:
Ok these are beautiful picture- beautiful people, beautiful mountains, beautiful Callie! You are looking GOOOOOOOOD! :-)
Cute cute cute!! Happy mothers day! BTW I agree with the above.. you do look good!
You are one lucky mom, as am I! Cute post! Happy Mother's Day!!
you forgot to add you can enjoy mothers day because of your mom. And your brother.
You look so beautiful. You don't look a day older than when we were college co-eds together! Keep it up!
BTW, do you ever let your hair go curly? I'm also amazed that none of your kids have curls.
Cute pictures!!! Your kids are adorable :)
Post a Comment