This could possibly be the best dessert I have ever made, and I know my desserts!
8oz semi-sweet baking choc
4oz dark choc baking choc
1 c butter
melt 30 sec at a time
1 1/4 c sugar whisk in
6 egg yolks
in a separate bowl beat 6 egg whites until stiff peaks and fold into choc mixture
line a 9" spring form pan with parchment paper so it hangs out and spray bottom and sides of pan
Bake at 325 for 1 hr. it will rise in oven and then fall a lot when taken out
cool on counter for 1 hr then refrigerate for 4 hrs. sprinkle with powdered sugar
I heated it up again and served with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. YUM!
I got this recipe from bakerella who got it from Paula Deen
11 years ago

2 things people say:
I can attest to the yumminess of this cake. It was a great birthday treat. Thanks!
So, I guess I need to make some of this "Deliciousness!" Mike sent me an email to check it out. So, quick question, do you want the parchment paper smooth to the sides of the pan, and do you spray the paper or the pan or both?
Thanks,
Wendy :)
Post a Comment