
My happy little camper! he knows he is getting big from the army crawls he been doing! and our clapping and hollering at him
11 years ago
our lives keep on going

My happy little camper! he knows he is getting big from the army crawls he been doing! and our clapping and hollering at him
Posted by Callie at 12:29 PM
1 things people say:
Oh my gosh, those pics of Carter are so adorable. He is so cute! So you guys are going out of town for Christmas? I really do want to hang out. It just seems like life has been crazy. By the way, I am taking 2 classes in January at UVU. I need someone to watch my kids (paid) on Thursday evenings from 6pm till Wes gets home...probably around 7 or 7:30. Anyway, just wondered if you would be interested?
I hope you guys have a great Christmas. I really wanted to stop by this week, but since I've got 5 kids, it's a little crazy. How do you stay sane?
Post a Comment